Cureplex Kit One
How Cureplex Bond Creator works:
- Ethanolamine opens the hair cuticle so there is no barrier and the lifting process is not slowed down.
- The active ingredients penetrate into the hair thanks to the Niosome. This innovative delivery system allows deep penetration into the hair cortex, guaranteeing the desired result.
- Soybean IsoFlavones impart adde3d nourishment improving hair’s health
- n-acetyl-cysteine creates bonds and supports hair structure
- An AMino acid blend, with moisturizing and strengthening actions, contributes to keeping the hair hydrated and repairs damage
- PVP generates a layer around the hair preventing breakage, hydrates and creates bonds and links in the hair.
This combination of actions creates new connections in the hair structure and strengthens the existing structure. This system maintains the hair elasticity, with the cuticle open and the amino acids are working as connector between the hair fibres. At the same time the cysteine strengthens the existing and open bonds, while the PVP around the hair prevents breakage during combing, application and mechanical stress.
After using Cureplex Bond Creator, you then use Cureplex No.2 Bond Fortifier.
Cureplex Bond Fortifier works by
- Removing the outside protective layer created by No.1 Bond Creator to protect during the chemical service.
- Fuses newly formed bonds into the cortex while delivering added hydration and nourishment, smoothing and sealing the cuticle layer to create a uniform surface.
After steps 1 & 2 have been followed, you can then recommend No.3 Bond Sustainer to the client. The Bond sustainer is a treatment that is to be used twice a week that delivers emollients to enhance the hair’s suppleness and adds shine